Monday, April 18, 2011

Today in London

As usual London is just a splendid city.   Took the bus to the Liberty and did a bit of shopping.   Did some window shopping on the way to the Liberty.   Everything is saying Spring is Here to Stay!  
The royal wedding is just everywhere in all the shop windows and you can almost cut the cake.   People are really ready for this big event.   I just want to see the dress.
Nicole is doing well and so are the kids.   It is nice to be a tiny bit of help but nicer to just see everyone.
Sounds like all is well at home.
xo Barb

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even know you guys were in London but I'm glad to hear you are having fun! I also am dying to see her dress. Seriously. And I love the blog! So happy about this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog grandma! Keep doing it. Don't give it up. Check out my blog at subwaylines.blogspot.com. Good luck on your mission! The Family and I hope to Skype you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete